Today's Blogtember Challenge post is all about recognizing our favorite bloggers!
"Shout out five of your favorite bloggers. Who are your regular reads?"
Two of my best friends in the entire world are bloggers, so I have to shout them out first in no particular order :-)
- Rebecca at Caravan Sonnet - blogging about faith, chronic illness, and the single life while taking some of the prettiest pictures on the internet.
- Beth at The Beth Chronicles - mostly parenting and diary-style updates about her beautiful family. I met her randomly through a guest post I did elsewhere... we became blog friends, then FB friends, then (awesomely) real life friends :-)
I also love following these lovely people:
- Lauren at 34 Magnolia Street - she has stepped back a lot from regular blogging, but when she does stop by to post, it's always worth reading :-) A little fashion, a little DIY, lots of deep, relatable musings about life and faith.
- Kerri at Six Until Me - another type 1 diabetic mom, her blog encouraged me before I got pregnant that a diabetic pregnancy is "doable." And now I love reading her stories about raising her daughter while managing her diabetes... it gives me ideas about how to make the twins aware in an age-appropriate way, and optimism that I CAN balance it all.
- Sara and Kate at Our Best Bites- food you can make and eat. Not just crazy, fancy, grown-up food, but delicious things I can pop in the crock pot or whip up easily, and every.single.recipe I've ever tried has been really, really good! Lots of my "go-to"s are from this blog. Following them both on Instagram is a treat, too - fun, sweet ladies with gorgeous families and awesome senses of humor :-)