So it's been, like, 6 weeks... oops. There's a whole bunch of stuff I have been meaning to blog about, but I have this really paradoxical reaction to a long list of blog topics. You'd think it would make me really happy and relaxed, because - hey! - I don't have to wrack my brain for things to write about! But no... it overwhelms me and I just put it ALL off until "later."
So in the last 6 weeks... let's see...
- I had a couple of very encouraging doctor's appointments.
- We went to Disney World.
- We bought the house (yep - it's official!).
- We moved in.
- We celebrated Thanksgiving with most of the sides of our family.
- We painted 3 out of the 5 rooms we want to paint.
- We decorated most of the downstairs for Christmas.
- We hosted our first party in the new house.
- I got my official internship placement and have the first part of it all planned out.
Now... maybe now that that's all out there, I'll be able to motivate myself to write on all/most/some of it :-)