Today is my favorite blogging day of the month - the Pinspired link-up! Yay!! As always, thanks to Shay, Shaeffer and Mel for hosting and being awesome :-)
Little bit of up-front disclosure... with all the moving and stuff, I modeled and Ethan photographed these outfits in one day. :-)
Without further ado...
Here's my version, that took with some bizarre color cast that I couldn't 'shop out of it for anything! But, the skirt IS black and white, I promise!!
- Denim Button-Down - Croft and Barrow, Kohls.
- Skirt - Belk (2 summers ago...)
- Tank Top - LOFT (gift a couple years ago)
- Swarovski and Rose Gold Jewelry - Duman, Amazon (Anniversary gift this year! Thanks, honey!!)
- Puppy - they broke the mold on this one...
- Denim Jacket
- White Shorts - Lee's, at Kohls a few years ago.
- Pink Tank - Kohls
- White Flats - Had 'em since high school!
- Jewelry - Always, Katie. (My necklace is light blue on one side and light pink on the other, with a silver awareness ribbon charm in the middle, for infertility awareness. I can do something similar in any awareness color you want, too!)
This picture has become sort of creepy to me now, because facebook KNOWS I looked at it, so it's taunting me from my sidebar now. Creepy. But still cute, and totally comfy.
- Denim Jacket
- White Shorts (same as above)
- Black Shirt - I have no idea! But it came with the (detachable) layered necklace. :-)
- Brown Belt - Kohls a few years ago. Love it dearly.
- Black sandals - Sonoma, from Kohls last year. They had them in pink and nude, and maybe white, too. Not as comfy as my hand-me-down Easy Spirits (which are usually my go-to black sandal), but slightly more fashionable, haha!