My Thursday feature is going to be "Season's Greetings." I plan to do a few round-ups of recipes and crafts, as well as a few crafts of my own creation. The fall season will be pretty short, since I'm wanting to start sharing CHRISTMAS stuff while it's still early enough to plan and implement some of what you'll read here.
Today, I have rounded up 22 delicious-looking fall recipes, heavy on the apple and pumpkin, yummm...
3. Pumpkin Pie Dip (and I LOVE the idea of serving it in a little hollow pumpkin!)
4. Pumpkin Spice Oreo Cheesecake Bites (what a combo!)
6. Pumpkin-Shaped Cake (Two bundts iced together - CLEVER!)
7. Candy Corn Sugar Cookies (I've done these... easy and way cool!)
13. Funnel Cake (Done this, LOVE IT! Totally comes out as yummy as anything at a fair!)
14. Layered Toffee Cheesecake and Pumpkin Pie (Made this for last Thanksgiving. Also delish!)
15. Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings (I make this... oh... at least monthly.
16. Stove-Top Kettle Corn (Took me a couple batches to get this one figured out, but SO worth it.)
21. (Low-Calorie) Cream Cheese Icing Stuffed Pumpkin Bread (do you not want to weep at the beauty that is this idea? And low-cal? BOOyah!)
Next round-up, a bunch of crafty DIY-ish-ness!